Paramount Heating offers a fast, efficient and friendly service in all types of Gas, Central Heating and Plumbing Repairs.
We offer the following services:
Whatever you need fixing, from a leaky tap to a new bathroom installation to frozen pipes, Paramount Heating are here to help.
All Landlords and Property Agents, who rent part or all of a property, must adhere to stringent legislation and ensure that all household gas appliances and related pipe work are thoroughly serviced and checked annually.
Paramount Heating works with registered engineers who carry out the required Inspection Service on all gas appliances and then issue a “Landlord’s Gas Safety Record Form” certificate. It is vital that any existing tenant or new tenant is given this certificate. Landlords must keep their copies for up to one year.
If Paramount Heating report that they need to carry out any repairs or servicing, permission will be gained from the Landlord or agent, so that Paramount Heating can record that remedial action has been taken, and that the premises and the appliances are then safe for use.
1. Check for good ventilation.
2. Check appliances for gas soundness.
3. Check standing and working pressure.
4. Testing of flue flow.
5. Check burner pressure/gas rate.
6. Check operation of all flame failure devices.
7. Ensure person responsible for appliance is made aware if appliance is unsafe.
8. A soundness test should be carried out on the full system, if a Gas Safety Certificate is to be issued.